Plan a Visit
Group Visit Information
To Plan Your Visit
1. Choose your preferred dates and experiences. (Group visits require a minimum of 15 people.)
2. Make a reservation request online or fax or mail a reservation request form. (Reservations cannot be taken by phone.)
3. Watch the mail for a confirmation letter and schedule in two to three weeks.
4. Book your bus and recruit your chaperones or guides.
5. Copy a map and/or schedule for each group leader.
For information regarding special offers for scout groups, please e-mail email@example.com.
If you’ve got a question about an existing reservation or confirmation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to your confirmation number. Or call us at 312-692-3333 with your confirmation number handy.
When you arrive at the aquarium, you will be welcomed by a Shedd staff member who will give you a brief orientation. Feel free to ask questions about your visit!
Buses will drop off groups using the bus turnaround located on the south side of the aquarium. The registered group entrance is located up the ramp from the turnaround. Please remind your bus drivers that this is a no-idle zone.
Limited parking for buses is available. Contact Standard Parking at 312-235-7701 or visit http://www.soldierfieldparking.com/ for more information.
Brown-bag lunchroom reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. For box lunch reservations, please call Michelle Daciolas at 312-692-2779 or e-mail email@example.com.
Check here for updated information.
Winter (Labor Day through Memorial Day)
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Illinois Resident Discount Days
On Illinois Resident Discount Days, general admission is free, and packages including Wild Reef are available at a discounted rate. Community Discount Days are sponsored by Ford Motor Company Fund.